Infrastructure as a Code
Infrastructure as a Code is a modern way to provision Cloud infrastructure resources of any type. It allows your infra to be easily maintained across the team and brings scalability, security, and cost-effectiveness. The most popular tools we recommend, it's Terraform, Terragrunt or Pulumi.
Why should you use Infrastructure as a Code?
Naviteq offer a vast variety of Infrastructure as a Code services. Mostly we use such popular tools as Terraform, Terragrunt, or Pulumi. Our team has large experience with creating multi-module, multi-account, and multi-cluster environments with the help of Terraform. We follow DRY principles, keep things secured and write tests.
On-Demand Terraform Consulting
- We can help to choose the right IaC solution for you
- Can help to understand the time that your team needs for implementation or IaC
- Analyze your existing deployments and check how they map onto your business goals to create a detailed roadmap for IaC enablement
- Provide guidance on best practices, code reusability, and security
- Help & support
- We offer Infrastructure as Code Library (150+ modules for AWS)
- Deploy an end-to-end architecture
- Integrate tests, code linters, and vulnerability scanners for the IaC code
- Developing code that is 100% repeatable, DRY and flexible with Terragrunt
- Enablement of IaC Automated Management with tools like Env0 or Terraform Cloud
- Creating CI/CD pipelines for running terraform apply by merging PR or on push to Git branch
- Terraform/Terragrunt code development
- Providing you with our ready-to-use Terraform library (150+ modules)
- Creating CI/CD pipelines for infrastructure
- Support & Training for your team
- Writing documentation, tests, and adding security scans
- Get our expert support
- Get ongoing maintenance and updates
How do you benefit from using Infrastructure as a Code?
Deploy an end-to-end Infrastructure
Infrastructure as Code Library (AWS Only)
We Build Your Architecture
Security and Cost Savings
Support and Training
Team Work and Adaptability
How does it work?
How do we work?
Naviteq experts will analyze your existing infrastructure and check how they map onto your business goals to create a detailed roadmap for IaC enablement. We will also provide guidance on best practices, code reusability, and security.